The Digital Marketing Director is in charge of creating a vision for digital marketing, developing an online marketing strategy and leading a team of marketers in implementing that strategy.
Duties of the Digital Marketing Director include:
- Translating a vision for online marketing into a coherent digital marketing strategy
- Developing and executing integrated online strategy with wider company marketing plans
- Leading and managing digital marketing team
- Enhancing ecommerce by increasing web visibility and traffic
- Using PPC, SEO, email campaigns, blogs, forums, and other social media experience to generate leads
- Understanding analytics and measuring ROI
- Increase brand awareness
- Making sure marketing plan is in alignment with marketing budget
- Analyse marketing plan and performance using KPI’s
- Working with senior employees in development of overall business plan
Compensation for a Director of Digital Marketing ranges between $92k – $140k per year, but did you know that if your company embraces the concept of a Fractional Director of Digital Marketing you can save money AND work with more experienced talent?